Thursday, December 25, 2008

One More Come and Gone

...Christmas' that is. Most of my friends know that I am not the biggest fan of Christmas, but this one was a pretty darn good one, if I do say so. It's not too often that I say that about a Christmas that I'm not able to be at home with my family, but for the second year running now, TJ has so kindly adopted me into his wonderful family and shared their love and kindness with me on this special day. To be fair, this one was a bit of an "ambush". haha I planned to join him, his little bro Ty, and his mom for fondue dinner at their grandparents house last night. I didn't, however, plan for a Christmas slumber party full of Who's in Whoville, the preparation of the Sharp family Christmas breakfast, a symphany of snoring from the brothers, and Mountain Elves doing Santa's busywork for him! On the way back from their grandparents last night, TJ and his mom convinced me to stay at their house and join them for their Christmas morning breakfast and festivities. I'm sure glad that I did!! They have a very special family that I am very lucky to get to be a part of every now and then! A BIG thank you to them for making this a very memorable Christmas! I hope that everyone had as wonderful of a time as I did! Merry Christmas everyone!!

(yes, I do have a camera now, but as I mentioned above, it was a bit of an "ambush", so I wasn't prepared and thus, have no photos! soon, though, I promise, as I know white and black writing gets real old, real quick!) :)

No comments: