Monday, July 03, 2006

Flying High In the Skies Over Boulder, CO

Gunbarrel Dirt Jumps

How could I forget to mention my super flying adventure with Jeffrey last Thursday?! Jeff got his pilot's license a few months ago and has been terrorizing the birds in the sky ever since. He took me up flying last Thursday and it was, well, an adventure. I totally trust that he knows what he is doing, so I really wasn't that nervous about going with him, even though I had heard some horror stories about a rough landing up in the Fort with his friend Keith Jackson! Jeff was explaining the ins and outs of the controls to me and even let me fly for a bit. Things were going great until Jeff decided to do a 200 foot stall without warning me. He may have had to go to the Dr. to have his ear drums checked out after that one! I was screaming like a little baby! I think that I would have been fine if I had been given a little bit of a warning about the little maneuver!

Jeff Making Sure the Plane won't Fall Apart While We're Flying

Alot to Look At

The Fearless Pilot

I Actually Did Really Enjoy the Adventure

No comments: