Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On the Road To Deer Valley

We set out from Cody’s house around 1:30 today and made good time on our way to SLC. We stopped to get some dinner at Little America. In all the years of driving past them many, mnay times growing up in Wyonimg, I’ve never been to one. I wasn’t missing anything! Dinner was peppered with the antics of Nate and Cody. I don’t have to do situps when I hang out with these two, I just laugh and laugh and it’s the best abs workout anyone could ask for! Cody entertained us by showing us that he could fit his whole water glass in his mouth, and Nate taught us not to lick electrical sockets! He said it’s almost as bad as eating tomatoes.

Cody Showing Us His Neat Parlor Trick

We had a little fun with Leonard, the dinosaur. We wanted to put him on the top of the truck and make him the new Team Totally Wired Cyclery mascot for the weekend.

Cody Spooing with Leonard

Cody Feeding Leonard

Ride ‘Em Cowboy!!

Ahhh, How Sweet

No comments: