Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fun Times with the Girls

We had a girl's night out last night in celebration of Anti V-Day. It was a lot of fun. Emily, Caroline, and Katie and I met up at this new bar in Boulder called the Purple Martini. It is a bit shi shi for Boulder, but it was fun anyway. After a bit Bama showed up, so we moved the party to the downer, Bama's local hangout! Being the self appointed DD is super, not only is it seemingly not quite a fun, but you get to be the taxi for everyone at the end of the night when you're super tired, too! :) haha No, I guess it's nice to have someone be the safe driver, and I'll put my turn in now and then.

I have so much crap to get done today so we can take off for sunny, dirt filled, anti-snow Bootleg Canyon tomorrow. I can't wait!! Although it's at least an 11 hour drive, I'm not even really dreading it for thoughts of riding and racing erase all thoughts of hating being in the car for that long! Nevada, here we come!!!

No comments: