Friday, February 23, 2007

THANK YOU Lisa!!!!

So, today I finally got to ride with my good friend Lisa Myklak again. It has been WAY too long. I got to the Fix and she had already been riding for a bit. I started attempting to hit the small dirt jump line, Kneecap. Yesterday was my first day back to dirt jumping since sometime mid October. It was a rough reintroduction, for sure. I felt like I was working so hard to get any amount of pop off the lip and I wasn't going anywhere. Today started off about the same. Lisa gave me one suggestion to work on: relax my upper body a ton more and get low to be able to use my arms for the pump on the lip, too. Hmmm, well, she's pretty much a genius! I think I hit Kneecap better today than I ever have! Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa!

She's lucky, she gets to head to So Cal to ride with Steve and TJ and then to AZ to ride with Buhly! I'll miss her, but she won't miss our next expected snow storm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO welcome Nevster! Seeing you improve gives me such joy.
-lisa