Friday, January 04, 2008

Oregon Trail

Me, Marshall, My Sis Tori, and Casey

I hopped on a plane to Portland on Wednesday night. My best friend Molly lives there, and my dad and sister live a few hours south of Portland as well. I didn't make it home for Christmas, so I thought I'd come out and visit for a little bit before the semester gets going again!

In true Molly and Neven style, we headed to the pub straightaway from the airport to grab some good beer and catch up. At 2:00, we could tell the bartenders were ready for us to leave, so we headed home and slept for a few hours. Got up and grabbed quick b-fast and a trip to the dog park the next morning before my sister and nephew arrived to pick me up.

Marshall learning to pet Casey "nicely"

Marshall wasn't perfect licking height for Casey!!

I've been down in Sweet Home, OR most of the time that I have been here. It's been nice here, I've just been hanging out with my nephew and with the "fluffy" cat, Suni. Yesterday we took Marshall swimming at this cool pool that has a wave pool and a water slide, too. We made it up to visit my dad at his new house last night. We're all heading up to Portland later today to hang out at OMSI (the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). Should be fun!

Marshall is so much Fun!!

No comments: