Monday, January 07, 2008

Portland Rocks, Well, Minus the Rain!

Mmmmmmm, Sushi!!

I love Portland! Well, maybe I just love visiting my friend Molly! No, actually Portland is a really cool city. It's just too damn bad that it has to rain here so much. It would make me crazy.

I got back to Portland yesterday from being at my sister's house in Sweet Home. Molly and I had an awesome evening filled with good beer, some wine, great sushi, sake, and then some more wine. Awesome.

Molly woke me up to take me to her spin class this morning and torture me! After a mid morning after spin class nap, we hit up a great little breakfast place, Jam. They had awesome corned beef hash!! After that, we decided we needed to go hiking with the doggies on Mt. Tabor, the only urban volcano in the US.

Me, Molly, and Casey on Mt. Tabor

For tonight's adventure we went and saw American Gangster at the movie/beer/pizza place. These people are brilliant!!! For the same price as just a movie in Superior or Boulder, we got into the movie and got a slice of pizza and a pitcher of beer for during the movie. Phe-nomenal!!

Tomorrow's fun should hold some XC skiing in the mountains that have been getting dumped on!! I really want a pause button! Before I know it, it will be time to go home, back to the reality that is school and life and everything else!

No comments: