Thursday, January 03, 2008

Excellent Finish and Great Start!

2007 went out in good fashion! I got to see my friend Kate, who I haven't seen in two years, since she graduated from law school and moved back to NY. :( I drove down to Colorado Springs last weekend to spend some time with her and her before she headed back to NY for New Year's.

Minus my terrible skiing adventure on Monday, New Year's Eve was a good day. Had some drinks with some good people and rang in 2008, for better or for worse! Well, if the first day of the rest of the year has anything to do with how the rest of the year will go...I'll be sleeping, watching some football, eating good food, and then a bunch of napping, too! I can't wait!


Watched Texas Tech come back from being pretty far down to win their bowl game on Tuesday. I've recently been reminded that I am a TTU alum, and it's actually pretty fun to watch them play football! :)

Happy 2008 to everyone, I hope it's a good one!!

No comments: