Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photo Shoot with Seth

I got to spend the day with an amazing photographer, Seth Hughes, yesterday. Seth wanted to add some MTBing images to his diverse outdoor action sports portfolio, and I agreed to give it my all to be his subject. We headed up to Sol Vista to get some shots in. It's a pretty scenic place up there, so we didn't have too much trouble finding a good background! :)

Here is a link the photos that Seth took yesterday. The moral of the story for me was that my serious face looks like a pissed off face, as I don't spend too much of my time being too serious! (I'm not sure, but hopefully that's not a bad thing!) Also, taking your helmet on and off doesn't do much for your hair! haha

Also, Seth and his girlfriend Andrea did a 6 month walkabout in India and Southeast Asia, and of course he had his camera along for the trip...Check out the album, but be warned there is a HORRID snake partway through the slideshow, but it's so good, it's worth it!!

No comments: