Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Thing for Bikes and Bowling

The Fix St. Patty's Day jump jam

Other than some great bike riding, DJ Jam at the Fix on Tuesday and a great ride at Hall with Sabrina on Wednesday, and the World Championship of Sucky Bowlers on Wednesday, this week has sort of sucked, so I'm pretty darn happy that I love to ride bikes, otherwise it would have really sucked! :)

James' favorite camera face :)

Fun at the pump track

Chris brought their lab's fancy camera to the Fix for the jump jam and we had fun playing around with taking some photos, and then he spent a lot of time fixing stuff up in photoshop. There were some rippers in attendance at the jam. Backflips seemed to be the flavor of the day!

Chris and James getting their pump on

Sabrina and I headed up to Hall for a mid morning ride on Wednesday. Hall is one of my favorite trails on the front range, so it was really nice to be able to ride it without a 100 other people all trying to come uphill when we just wanted to pin it on the way down! It was a great ride, and I think I've found my new favorite XC riding partner!

The view at the top of Hall is pretty nice with Long's Peak behind us

Sabrina gives the thumbs down to "French" Bread Pizza!!

We had to get the World Championships of Sucky Bowlers in last night before she left for team training camp in NV, and boy did we make the most of it! The first round saw Tasso as the only competitor to break 100, but by the second round we were all nearly professionals... hahahahahahaha! Just kidding!

Joey's got mad bowling skills!

Evan's gnarly scar from wrecking his wrist!

We still sucked! I bowled a 122, which tied Scott for the win in game two. Awesome! Actually, though, I think that was one of the highest scores I've ever gotten! Joey won "best" form for the night, and Evan took the cake for highest score bowling with his opposite hand since his hand is still healing up from some broken, bone necrosis, crazy surgery nastiness!

No comments: