Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowy Weekend

Chris is starting feel very American...haha. NOT!! :)

So, I guess the snow wasn't entirely a bad thing...the snowboarding at Vail and today at Eldora was really fun, and since there was still white stuff all over the ground, I wasn't tempted to keep riding my old XC bike and not stay inside and build my new bikes!

Such a fun, sunny day at Eldora!

Our living room/dining room has been turned into a makeshift bike shop!

I am the slowest bike builder on the planet, as it turns out! The XC bike (Black Beauty) is done, and I'm started in on the 4x bike (Hubba Bubba) now. Hopefully my Crank Brothers stuff will show up soon, so I can get the DH bike built, too! Chris and James have been helping me get the bikes together, so I really appreciate that, otherwise I'm sure the XC bike wouldnd't even be done yet! :)

Chris helping me out! Thankfully!

Black Beauty...READY and waiting for the snow to melt!!

Pink Panther...Work in Progress!

No comments: