Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let it Melt, Let it Melt, Let it Melt!!!

Monday night trainer session part deux (hopefully the last!) took place last night. Lisa decided to take a rest day (smart girl) so TJ and I hammered out 1.5 hours while watching Earthed 2. It wasn't too bad, but I'm about maxed out on my trainer time punch card!

Well, in celebration of the snow (hahaha) and to mix stuff up a bit, I was going to meet up with my friend Kevin to do some skate skiing this morning, but when I went to get out of bed, I about fell over I was so dizzy. I sprained my ankle yesterday morning walking to the bus (not even extreme walking! I'm just clumsy!), and it hurts a lot more today than it did yesterday, but I don't think that's why I was so dizzy. Who knows. Anyway, I called Kevin to cancel. I think he was relieved, as he told me that he had a fever yesterday afternoon and still wasn't feeling so hot. I went back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep. I decided to just come to work even though I don't really feel any better! I'll go to class, meet with the graduate committee chair about getting back into the chemical engineering PhD program, and then go home!! Gotta save up the sick days for "sick of work" days! =)

The sun was out and trying to melt all of this crap snow earlier. I don't know where it went! This is the pile of snow outside of my office. Hopefully it's all gone soon! It at least needs to be gone and nice out by next week so those of us who don't get to go somewhere cool for spring break can ride our bikes and have a good time stuck here in Boulder!



Happy Tuesday!

No comments: