Friday, March 31, 2006

DH Morning Goodness

Wow, it's not even noon yet, and it's already been an AWESOME day! I hooked up with Howse and Kevin this morning round 7:00 to go do some DH shuttle runs on the Pipeline trail...It was my first day out on my new DH bike, and all I have to say is AWESOME! We each got 4 solid runs in, and I felt more and more comfortable on my bike with each run we took. I can't believe how many times I told Mike and Kevin, "Man, I would have been on the ground for sure on my old bike!" I've never been super psyched about racing DH before (just MX!!), but I think this year is going to be a different story!! Ahhhh yaaaa!!!!

Way better than the airport Super Shuttle!!


I LOVE my new bike!

First day out, and couldn't have asked for a better way to start the day!

Happy Friday!

No comments: