Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Big Day

Got to work at 7:00, left at 4:30. Not that many hours, I guess, but I was worked. I have so much to get done before my prelim exam on May 3rd!!

Got a call, well message (his phone took the plunge in the desert when they were sand buggying in AZ last week), from TJ that he was going to do plyos, so I joined him for that. Whewww! That's probably one of the best ways to get your heart rate going and work very specific muscle groups all in less than 30 minutes. It hurt!

Last night my SI joint (hip area in the back) really started hurting when I was DJing. It didn't feel too much better today, and now it really feels like CRAP! It hurts a lot because of the injury to my hip from the car/bike accident I was in several years ago, but this is the worse that it's ever been, I think. Ugghhh, we tried to stretch it and get it to "pop" back into place, but it just won't budge. Dumb. I really have grown to be really angry at the lady who hit me. Sorry for the complaning, but it's just not how I want to have my season starting out. :(

Anyway...it'll feel better after I go to the chiropractor. My chiropractor suggested I marry a chiropractor for the sake of my body's health in the future. Not sure if I think it's funny or not. :)

No comments: