Friday, April 20, 2007

Logic?

So, I try not to get too upset about too many things, but when people do stupid shit, and I can't understand their "logic" or lack thereof, I get really frustrated! People's lack of thought has affected me 2x in the last week. Today, for example, I came into work intending to get my cDNA out of the machine that it was being made in, and someone had turned it off. Why? I still don't know why, but she messed up what I had spent all day on Wednesday and and Thursday working on, and no I can't do what I was planning on doing today. My favorite thing, though, is when people do stuff like this and don't even bother to say they're sorry. They act like somehow it's my fault or I should say I'm sorry or something. I don't get it. I try not to negatively affect other people's lives, and it would be nice if other people could just do the same for me!

Sorry, way frustrated this morning!

No comments: