Friday, June 13, 2008

Reason to Smile!

So, it seems that my experiments may actually be working?!?! Who'd have thought. :) I didn't get a chance to fully analyze and think about the data that I collected before I left for Europe trip #1 until this week. I spent an hour and a half going over it with my advisor, and while it doesn't scream out that things are working...with a bit of thought and observation, I think that it is.

I'm still here at school, it's 2 in the a.m., which sucks, but hopefully when I get it all sorted out tomorrow, things will look good, and I can get on that airplane on Sunday feeling good about my research!!

I am SOOOO excited for next week, to ride, to race, to see another country, and to see people I'm really missing, even though I just left a week of so ago! Crazy!! All the work in the lab will pay off next week! Until then, however...haha

No comments: