Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back to Spain...

Jaym, me, and Melissa at our hotel in Andorra


Fee, Melissa, and me at Cedric's Club

Good times until someone set off a smoke bomb...Dumb!

The racing didn't go so stellar for me this past weekend. The course was super fast and technical, and I couldn't get my head together. Oh the learning curve! We headed over to Cedric Gracia's cafe for a little get together after that. We had a good time, that's for sure. The evening was filled with some not so great Euro beer, dancing, a smoke bomb in the cafe, and 3:00 pasta cooking for Melissa. :)

The beach in front of Melissa's Aunt's house

The next morning we set out to get back to Melissa's aunt's house in Sitges, Spain. It's really beautiful here, and I am so, so lucky to be staying here until Thursday. Today, Jaymie and I successfully got sunburnt (not the original plan, of course), at the beach 50 feet out of the door. Then we all headed into Sitges for lunch. Melissa, Jaymie, and Mott set off for Fort William this evening, and I'm here with Gina and Cathryn till Thursday.

Me, Melissa, Gina, and Mott at Gina's beautiful place in Sitges, Spain

Along the coast in Sitges

I'm hopefully gonna head into Barcelona tomorrow and do a little site seeing before hopping on the plane and coming home. Should be fun! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Nev, looks like fun! Sorry to hear about your race, but at least you killed it in your previous race at AF!!
xoxoxo
KDog in tha' ATX