Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Airlines Secret Mission: Make Sure Everyone is As Dehydrated As Possible

I love that it's quite a mission to bring your own water on the plane with you. In fact, it wasn't even possible flying from Munich to Chicago! We had to go through security for the umpteenth time right before our gate. The Chicago airport SUCKS, btw. If I never have to go there again, it'll be too soon! Kudos to the airlines, they were almost 100% for losing my luggage for the whole trip. Not only did they lose both bag and bike on the way to Italy, but yesterday, they somehow managed to lose my bag somewhere between checking it back in after customs and getting on a rescheduled flight, since we missed ours to Denver! I'm a bit over it all at the moment!

Sorry for the rant. Italy was wonderful, Melissa is World Champ (WAHOOOOOOO!!!), boys are dumb, and I'll post some pictures when I get a chance to sleep and catch up on school. :)

No comments: