Monday, April 24, 2006

Bad Way to Start Your Day...

So, I was already going to be late for work this morning, but I just could not get out of bed after a weekend of epic riding (and some racing, too). I was really looking forward to a cup of yummy Einstein's coffee on my way to work. I got there and realized that I didn't have my wallet, went home to get the wallet, and then went back to Einstein's. I filled up my 20 oz. cup of piping hot coffee and made my way to my car. I got in and was trying to move stuff to put the coffee in the cup holder when the lid came off, and I dropped the coffee, spilling it all over myself. It was ridiculously hot, and I spilled nearly every drop either on my pants or all over my car seat! I don't think I've ever gotten out of my car that fast. There was someone waiting for my parking spot who got to witness the whole event and have a laugh to herself, I'm sure! Yea, Happy Monday!

No comments: