Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Really Hate Bad Dreams!

You know, a lot of people say that they don't remember their dreams. There are a lot of times when I wish I was one of those people. Last night I woke up at 1:40 after having had a horrible, horrible dream. I felt like I was going to throw up because the dream bothered me so much. Some of you might think that I was dreaming about "snoks", but I wasn't, it had to do with people I know. I guess the trade off is that sometimes my vivid dreams are REALLY cool, so I guess I don't know if I'd give those up to not have the awful ones!

Like most things in life, there's always a trade off or a balance, I suppose.

2 comments:

joanna said...

yuck yuck yuck..

i hope i wasn't involved in the badness of your dream. so self centered to think i would be but i don't want you to see me next time and remember your bad dream.. please tell me i am free of the bad.

Sonya said...

Now if only you could have a dream that made you wake up feeling good, goody, good! That is the secret. I dream a lot. Sometimes really bad. So bad, in fact, that I had scars in my arm from clawing myself in my sleep. However...you can have some great dreams that leave you waking up feelng fantastic.