Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Should Really Know Better By Now...

I haven't even finished my post from yesterday entitled "Permagrin All Day Long", but it plays into today's, so I'll give you the title. I've been trying really hard to stay off of the damn proverbial rollercoaster, but I just can't! Hello...I want off!! It should have dawned on me that as great as yesterday was, something would have to even that out. Well today did, hands down. Some things about today were great. I got to hang out with Lisa all day and I haven't gotten to see her very much because I've been so busy with school. Also, I got to see two ripping 20" riders and Nate Adams throw down at the Road 34 House Jump Jam, so that was cool. Oh ya, and David Camp killing it on the 16" coaster bike was pretty sweet. Other than that, today might have been one of the worse days that I've had in a long time. To add injury to insult, the drive up to Fort Collins reminded me of my dog Bridger most of the way. It was almost exactly this time last year that I made the drive up there 1-2 times a week to take him to chemo for lymphosarcoma. Thinking of him really reminds me of how wonderful dogs are. They love you no matter what! It's pretty much unconditional, no strings attached, and honest. What more can you ask for? I think I need to get another dog.

No comments: